Quick n Easy Chicken Biscut Bake

Quick And Easy isn't that something everyone want's at some point during the week or month?

 I know working has made my life much more hectic than it was before and some nights I just don't feel like spending an hour plus in the kitchen.

 This recipe is quick and easy, I have previously posted it in my 2 meals 1 chicken post but I wanted to post it singularly so its easier to get too without scrolling


Heres what you will need for this yummy meal!

A can of pillsbury butter tastin biscuits
1-1/2 to 2  boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed.
Bag of frozen carrots
1 can green beans
2 cans cream of chicken soup
Bag of shredded cheese
Chicken Seasonings- Salt, Pepper, Garlic powder, Herbs de Provence.

Cube and season your chicken. Cook in a skillet with a 1/8th cup water and lid covering pan, this helps cook the chicken faster but helps it be tender in a shorter amount of time. Check chicken by using a meat thermometer or by cutting and checking to ensure the meat is white and the juices run clear.

Drain any remaining water and set aside chicken, add green beans and carrots to pan allow them to warm until bubbling but not boiling, allow to simmer for 10 minutes and season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Re-add chicken to the pan after the 10 minutes is up allow to simmer a additional 2 minutes while getting your pan ready if it isn't already.


Pour chicken veggie mix into 13x9 if it is still a little runny that's perfect you want it to be like thick soup but not a stew. Sprinkle cheese over evenly spread mixture, place unbaked biscuits on top.

Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes until mixture is bubbling and biscuits are golden brown. the bottoms of biscuits will be moist as they will of soaked up some of the melted cheese and soup mixture. However the mix will be thicker than when you put it in the over.


Serve and enjoy ! Also yes I had already taken a bite from this I had to make sure it was as good as it smelled and looked and good enough to post of course!

If you try this recipe come back and let me know what you thought. You could also add corn or use a mixed frozen vegetable like peas corn and carrots. Unfortunately I'm the only pea and corn lover in my house otherwise that's exactly what I would of done!

Popular Posts