It's Fall Y'all

I love the fall. It's not too warm and not too cold. The air is crisp in the morning and the feeling of the holidays approaching is always surrounding you. The last two months have been crazy for myself and my family. We have lived on the Oregon coast for the last 7.5 years and we made the difficult decision to move. We moved for several reasons but a big part of it was to be closer to family and have better opportunities for the kids. Fall is my favorite season but also being the back to school season, the get costumes in the kid's size before they are sold out, book orders -right after school pictures and of course let's throw in a couple fundraisers and parent-teacher conferences seasons has meant this poor blog, my third baby has gone unwritten for a month or two. That ends tonight. I have about six recipes ready to be made and posted and I honestly can't wait. So heres what I want to know from you - Whats your favorite holiday ingredient or food? I'll try to pick 3 to 5 responses and make Your favorite into a dish / meal ! Thanks for reading and being paitient. Also Happy Fall ! Happy Halloween and happy almost Gobble till ya wobble month!

Popular Posts