Less Stress Less Mess. Reusable Gallon Size Bags.

I think now more than ever it is important to be conscious and aware of what we are using and how we are using it. For example not a unknown issue but our entire planet is facinga plastic crisis as I write this. This article however isn't about that solely. This is about a wonderful , affordable plastic alternative that will make you ditch traditional disposable ziplocs for good. These bags are actually better than I envisioned. I was happy with them from the moment I unboxed them. They are thick, durable and seal well enough that not only does food remain unfreezerburnt, they also can hold fluids better than any bag I've ever witnessed. They have a gallon capacity which means you can fit a variety of fruits , vegetables or meats within them.
Cleaning is extremely easy and while these bags don't allow odors such as the smell of onion, garlic or broccoli out of them while using them for storage they happily do not retain that smell of their contents after washing. Appearing fresh new and ready to use after each wash. I did notice that they also helped expand the life of my produce which is always apperciated as I hate to waste or toss out groceries.
You can buy these bags on amazon by searching for the brand name Forid or follow this link

Popular Posts